Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pizza Ranch

We always pass Pizza Ranch on our way to and from church. Paige knows exactly where it is and always wants to go. Today on the way home was no different and it was 10:30am mind you.

P: "I want to go to Pizza Ranch."
(Her Daddy and I try to ignore the statement)
P: More adamently, "I want to go to Pizza Ranch!"
M: "Oh Paige, we aren't going to PR."
(Insert fussing and whining.)
P: "I don't want a cookie."
M: "What?!" (There was no mention of cookies prior to this.)
P: "I don't want a cookie!"
M: "What do you want?"
P: "I want to go to Pizza Ranch. . . .I'm hungry!"

We did NOT go to Pizza Ranch, we came home. The girl does like her pizza.

3 comments:

Rachel Bardwell said...

Hmm - I love Pizza Ranch too. If I'd been in your car, you'd have to deal with me whining to go there too :)

(and I would have also wanted a cookie)

Marner Family said...

Em does the same thing after Church ... but she is 6! She likes the salad bar though! -beryl

The Novotny News said...

YUMM!!! I think while we were back at Christmas we ate there 2 or 3 times:) Tell Paige that when the Novotnys get back we can eat at Pizza Ranch!!! LOVE IT! Take care and can't wait to see you all again so soon. The countdown is on for us. Only 8 more weeks.