Thursday, April 2, 2009

Paige-ism's

I love some of the words and phrases Paige uses. Here a few of my favorites.

"I wanna play with pluto!" = I want to play with play dough!
"I wanna watch Banday"= I want to watch Bambi
"Baindeer"= Deer, really any, especially those people set out in their yard
"Pepperoni and Cheese"= Macaroni and Cheese
"I wanna frink" = I want a drink
"Awainey" = Alaina, Lainey, Alainey
"Yes my do" = Yes I do
"Jagwater" = Jaguar
"Mommydaddy" = Daddy (when she thinks she is talking to mommy, but realizes its Daddy)
"I hear hockeycopter!" = I hear a helicopter!
"Here my come! Here my come!" = Here I come. . .usually said when she wants to come "get you".

And here are some conversations we have had with Paige.

This is from the other night at the salon while I was getting my hair cut.
P: (whispering)"Shhh, the pig is sleeping!"
M: "Oh really, and where is he sleeping?"
P: "On the pig farm."
M: "And who lives on the pig farm?"
P" "Papa!" (by the way, Papa does NOT live on a pig farm, or any other farm)

This is from today after we got back from babysitting swap, during which I cleaned her room and Alaina's room.
P: "My room is beautiful."
M: "Thanks darlin', where did you hear the word beautiful?"
P: "Daddy!"
M: "Oh, does daddy tell you you are beautiful?"
P: "Yes!"

I love this girl!!!

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

ADORABLE! You will be so glad you recorded these things because next week, you might not remember any of it...or is it just me???