Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Casey!


I know, I know, I'm about to post our dog. Casey's 4th birthday is today. I'd like to say we are going to do something special for her, like make her a doggy cake or something equally obnoxious. Nope, all she gets is Happy Birthday sung to her by Paige and myself, which I'm sure was a beautiful rendition. Casey has been a wonderful pet to our family. She still is a little skittish around over friendly kids, but has come a long way toward loving my girls. And her poor underbite makes her all the more endearing. I hope we have many more years to spend with her.

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

NO. You. Didn't!!! I LOVE it! Happy birthday puppy dog! They are like kids aren't they??? do you actually know her birthday or did you choose when you brought her home?