Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Visit with the Prachar's!

While we were in Florida we got the chance to spend some time with Paul and Travis Prachar. We had a great time with their family and it was great to get a glimpse into their lives.
We got to go to the hanger for Agape Flights. Paige loved seeing the plane and it was nice to see in person how the Agape works to serve missionaries.
We also got to go to the beach. The weather was beautiful, so I'm glad we got to squeeze it in. Travis brought along some Tutu's for the girls to wear and hoped to take some cute pictures. I'll let you be the judge of how they turned out. I think they are adorable.




Alaina and Alayna! We couldn't get all three girls to cooperate for a photo. This is the best we got. My Alaina was not in a picture taking mood and Paige kept walking off.








Right before we left Paige laid down in the sand and started moving her arms and legs. I asked her what she was doing and she replied, "I make snow angels!"

That evening, I got to help Travis put together some of her cleaning systems. I'm so excited to get mine and start using it. Check them out here. Thanks Prachar's for a wonderful time.

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

We had a blast with your family! Thanks for taking the time to come our way! We were SOOOO blessed!