Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. It's been way too long since my last confession, so let's get started.

I did not return Saturday from a wonderful, warm vacation to Florida. It was not in the low 80's the entire time we were there and we most certainly did not have a fabulous time enjoying being outside.

I did not let Alaina crawl out of my bedroom and over to the stairs without thinking twice about it. She did not fall down said stairs and I did not feel soooooo bad about it. I did not just about have a heart attack and she did not turn out to be completely ok!

We did not pack for a 10 day trip to Florida in carry-ons because I am not too cheap to pay extra to check luggage. We did not have to bring a 2 year old, 11 month old, 3 carry on suitcases, 3 personal bags, 2 carseats, and a double stroller through security. I would not be that crazy!

I am not in the middle of potty training, and do not keep putting Pull-ups on my daughter because it is not just too much work to keep reminding her to the bathroom, and she does not just pee in them anyway. I am not a selfish mom, and always have the best interest of my children in mind.

I am not totally excited for March Madness to start. I do not have the games on every television in the house, so I don't miss anything. I have not won my family's pool the last two years, and am not expecting to win again!

I did not put Paige's supper in the fridge last night after she refused to eat any chicken or vegetables. I did not make brownies just so she would know what she was missing. I did not tell her that she wouldn't get a brownie until she ate her supper and I am not planning on warming it back up for her to eat when she decides she wants a brownie. That would be mean!

Well, that's all I've got. Let's hear what you have not done this week!

2 comments:

Marner Family said...

You GO GIRL! Where are the photos from the line at the airport! :)

I am so excited someone is so NOT like I am on the whole potty training bit. :)

Have a beautiful week. -b

Christy said...

Love it and can totally relate to the pull-ups! I wouldn't do that either.