Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Illness strikes again!

You know your child is sick when they come up and ask to take a nap! I'm so tired of my kids being sick that I could just about scream. I took Paige in to the Dr. yesterday because she had been running a fever for 3 days and during the night her cough got worse and started sounding a little croupy. Fortunately, there is nothing wrong with her ears, nose, throat, lungs, heart, lymph nodes, etc. Unfortunately, it is a fever virus that is going around the area and lasts for about 5 days. The doctor said she should be fine by Thursday. Please God, let her be better and please keep the rest of us healthy and protected from it. We have been house bound, except the Dr. visit, since Sunday morning. I do feel bad for Paige and really for the first time her life, she looks sick. I just wish there was more I could do to help her feel better. Then, I'm reminded how blessed we are for the overall health of our children. I follow a blog by Mckmama and her baby, Stellan is in the hospital right now with a VERY sick heart. Please lift up Paige and especially Stellan right now. For more on his story click here.

3 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

That all looks amazing!!! Not the sickness, but the vacation!

Marcie Ciha said...

I am praying for you my friend. PLEASE let me know if you need anything. I know at times it is hard to ask for help. But, I'm here if you need me. Love ya!

Prachar family said...

Darn, their immune systems are gonna be TOP notch very soon, I promise!!!
Praying for all of you!