Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hanging in there. . .barely!

I thought for sure today would be the day that Paige would wake up fever-free. She only got up twice in the night last night, which is about 80% less than the night before and the second time I didn't think she felt like she had fever. This morning she woke up her usualy whiny self and I thought, "You have got to be kidding me!" Her fever is better, a mere 99.6, which is the lowest it has been in 5 days. So maybe we are at the end of it. The thing is, she is still so whiny and fussy about everything that I'm going crazy. The first four days were hard, but she didn't feel good and I can understand that. Now, I just want her to buck up and be better! It probably doesn't help that I have a cold now and am not up to par. Please pray for patience, healing, and for continued protection for Alaina and Mark.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! It's almost unbearable when you can't leave the house for so long! Hopefully tomorrow will be fever free!