Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fun at Grandpa and Grandma Garber's!


We got to spend a nice relaxing week with my Grandpa and Grandma Garber. It is so nice to stay with them. They don't put any expectations on us and just let us do as we want. The also are so gracious and let us use their van while we are with them. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for the great vacation.
Paige and Alaina had fun crawling down the hall together. Paige would roll a car down the hall. Then, they would both chase it. Paige is a big help and brings Alaina back when she goes too far.

My grandparents live in a 55 and over gated community. It has a pool, hot tub, mini golf, shuffle board, bocce ball, and a Club house with other activities. This year Paige was old enough to get in the pool. (You have to be 2 and potty trained.) She absolutely loved it and discovered that she could swim by herself with a noodle. I think she swam everyday, either at the beach or the pool.
Alaina and I played beside the pool.
I think Alaina wanted in.
Paige was a little fish by the end of the week.
Paige really enjoyed Grandpa and Grandma Garber and it was so cute to hear her call them that.
I think they enjoyed her, too. Grandpa loves giving horsey rides. He's been giving them now for years. I used to love his horsey rides.

Gotta love vacation!

One day we were heading to the beach and I couldn't find Paige. She had gone back to my grandparents bedroom, where my grandma was watching television. She crawled up and was watching with her.

The grounds of the community are really pretty and well taken care of.

I just think this picture is priceless!

A picture with all of us looking.

Alaina is just hanging out.

More horsey rides from Grandpa.

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

Great pictures again! Their community looks beautiful! Can't wait until you visit again!