Monday, February 9, 2009

We're healthy!

Last week as not a fun week for us. Everyone, but Paige was sick. Alaina started out the week with high fevers, but other than a yeast rash, we couldn't find anything wrong with her. We just treated the fevers. On Tuesday morning I got a GI bug and poor Mark had to take a taxi home from work. He found Alaina crying in her crib and Paige sitting on the steps with a dirty diaper when he got home. I was starting to feel better late Tuesday night, as Mark as starting to feel bad. Alaina's fever had broken on Tuesday, only to return on Wednesday afternoon. Mark and I were fine by Thursday, but Alaina still had pretty high fever, so I called and got her in to the Dr. on Friday. The poor girl had double ear infection. I felt like a bad mom! This is the first case of ear infection either girl has had, so it didn't even cross my mind. She is doing much better and is back to her smiling self now. I can't wait for spring!!
Paige loves to hide and have you count and come find her. Though, when you are done counting, don't ask where she is because you'll hear, "Here my am!"

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

Glad to hear you are all on the mend!! What an ordeal! I LOVE this age with hide and seek! Their fun is not in the hiding in such a good spot that no one will find them...NO, its the being found!! Here my am!! LOVE IT!