Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

We had a fun Valentine's Day this year. We started out the day by going to a birthday party for Paige's friend Lindsay. It was a fun party and Paige truly enjoyed it. When we got home, Alaina went down for a nap and Paige wanted to take a bath, so we gave Aunt Amber instructions and turned the girls over to her for the rest of the day.
It was so nice to be able to spend time alone with Mark. We went to mall to take back a few things, then went miniature golfing at Planet X. We are pretty competitive and were tied going into the 18th hole. I was up and under shot it, Mark won by a stroke. Good job honey! After that we went to Home Depot and bought a new Plunger. Yep, we bought a plunger! We needed one, and we had a gift card. 'Nuf said.
I had made reservations for us at Vino's. We had never been there before, but I had read good reviews on it. It was very romantic and delicious. I really wanted some dessert, so we stopped at McDonald's for sundaes. What can I say, I'm cheap. We bought a plunger and went to McDonald's on Valentine's Day.
After supper we went to the US Cellular Center to the Bulls and Broncs Rodeo. It was AWESOME. I love bull riding and have been known to stop on it when I'm flipping channels. It was supposed to be a surprise, but I accidently figured it out playing 20 questions a few nights before. I loved every minute of it and even wore my cowboy hat. Bringing the camera was an afterthought, so no pics. Thanks Honey, for a great day!



Mark,
Thankyou for being an amazing husband and father. You are my best friend and the love of my life. I look forward to many more Valentine's Day dates with you. I love you!



No comments: