Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ear Infection

I think that I posted too soon about being healthy. I picked Mark up from work last night and before we left the hospital Paige started saying that her ear hurt. Paige has NEVER said that her ears hurt, so I knew that she must have ear infection. Of course it was 5:05 and I couldn't get her in to our regular doctor until 2pm the next day. So we opted to take her to the after hours quick care in North Liberty. Luckily, we were the only ones there. They had to flush her ear out with water because there was so much wax build up they couldn't see what they needed to. She was very brave and we did find out she does, in fact, have an ear infection in the right ear. They gave us some drops and a prescription. So much for no ear infections here. Both girls are now being treated for it.

No comments: