Thursday, January 15, 2009

Volleyball

Mark and I have started playing volleyball in the city rec league with some friends. Last night was the first night. We had a lot of fun, even though we didn't win and are really looking forward to playing every week. We used to play a lot before we had kids. I hadn't touched a volleyball since before I was pregnant with Paige. I am officially old, as I can't even play anymore without my arms bruising. They look awful. I had to post a pic to prove how bad they look and trust me, they look worse in person.
Paige wants to play volleyball, too.



2 comments:

The Novotny News said...

I guess you weren't joking about you feeling so rough lastnight:) Thanks for making it out to eat! It was GREAT seeing you. Can't wait to be back and do that more often!!!

Deb said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe those bruises! I'm feeling it too...I can barely move my neck! :)