Thursday, January 15, 2009

Alaina is 9 months

I can't believe that Alaina is already 9 months old. This year is just flying by. We had her 9 month appointment today and thought that I would update everyone on how she is doing.

Height: 28.25 inches (75th percentile)
Weight: 15.25 pounds (3rd percentile)
Head Circumference: 17.25 inches (50th percentile)

I guess we make them long and lean. Alaina eats so much that I can hardly believe she is so light. She has been crawling since 5 and a half months, pulls herself up to things easily, climbs the stairs, and is just starting to cruise furniture, and loves to have her legs rubbed. Alaina hates to have her diaper changed. She fusses when it's dirty, but will NOT stay on her back to let us change her. She is so strong. She naps twice a day, for not as long as I would like, but naps nonetheless. She loves to chase Paige and always has a smile for her.

Alaina, you are a precious, precious girl. You are so loved by Mommy and Daddy and Paigey. I pray daily for you, that you will grow into a wise woman who loves Jesus with all your heart. I love your smiles and giggles, and look forward to watching you grow. I love you little lamb!

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

Wow, you were power blogging! I am just going to leave all my comments here! Wow, where did 9 mos go? Could she be cuter...or skinnier?? All that crying from colic must take a toll on a girl's metabolism! Your arms...ouch! I wish I could find a team! I miss it so much! Workless Wed...classic! Haircutting...every kid does this! Looks like she did a good job anyway! No bald spots!

sweetander said...

I just LOVE this little girl!!