Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

Go Vikings! I found this outfit at a garage sale and had to have Alaina wear it. My dad and brothers HATE the Vikings, but my mom and I like them. It was pretty fun so see their reactions to it and she was pretty darn adorable in it if I do say so.
I think the festivities got to be a bit much for Paige. She settled down to watch "Bandaid", as she liked to call Bambi.

One of the things we love about going to visit my parents in FD is that we play games all weekend. Hand and Foot is our favorite, but we played a little Quelf, Rigamarole, Imaginiff, Whoonu, and more. I do have to rub it in a little that Mark and I were the Hand and Foot tourney champs!!!!

Papa even got in a game of Memory with Paige. And yes, grandparents, we do have that game.

Alaina and her Unkie.

Paige loves to sing and dance right now. And the reason that she is in just her diaper is that she was coloring with markers and I didn't want it all over her clothes. We have an awesome video of her dancing that I'm going to try to get posted on here. It's a longer video so I may need some blogger advice. Any takers?

3 comments:

Prachar family said...

What a fun thanksgiving!! We did lots of cards too! Love the singing in the diaper! If you are trying to post a video that is longer than 1 min, you have to post it to Youtube first then put it in your sidebar. I have tried and tried to get those to load onto the body of the blog, with no success unless the video is under 1 min. Hope that helps.

The Novotny News said...

We LOVE the Vikings. We are going to a game here in a couple weeks. We can't wait to be back. The outfit is GREAT! Love all the pictures and can't wait to see you guys. Take care. Have a great weekend.
~Molly

sweetander said...

We LOVE playing hand and foot - or as my brother-in-law calls it...hoof and foot! Looks fun:)