Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve

This is the first year that we have decided to have Christmas at home. I am excited to start some family traditions. We spent the day with the Isaacson's and had a wonderful day of relaxing, playing Hand and Foot, eating, going to Christmas Eve service. It was a great day.

I dressed the girls in these adorable sweatshirt dresses and leggings. I loved it. They were so cute!

All dressed up for the Christmas Eve service. I'm sure it was a good service, but the girls were so excited to be in the service and sit with their friends, that Mark and I really didn't hear much. The kids were noisy and it was packed out in there. It's ok with me that we couldn't hear much, I just want the girls to remember going to a Christmas Eve service for as far back as they can remember. I'm sure it will be better next year.

Isn't she adorable!?!

Look at that coat from her Grandma Safly. It is so cute.

It's hard to get a good picture of both the girls.

Alaina and Zachary Isaacson

Hannah, Paige, and Ellie checking out the tree.

Ellie had this kind of face in all the pictures we took.

One tradition that I wanted to start was to have the everyone open one gift on Christmas Eve and I wanted it to be new pajamas. Emily and I were at Old Navy and thought it would be hysterical to get Mark and Greg matching pajamas. . . ugly ones.

Don't they look awesome!?!
Here we are in our new pj's.

1 comment:

Marner Family said...

Those photos are PRICELESS!

We do the PJ thing to it is usually the only gift the kids open up the night before Christmas. But I never thought of Jon and I getting new PJs ... hum, might have to try that next year! -beryl