Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My girls are growing up!

I can hardly believe how big Paige is getting. She is looking so grown up to me. She truly helps me a lot. She wants to carry Alaina around ALL the time. She actually does a really good job until she gets caught and drops her. We are really trying to work on this in a way that she still feels a part of Alaina's life, but doesn't put her in physical danger. She really is a good sister and loves Alaina so much.
Paige loves to hide. . .from everyone. . .in plain site.
And tries to get us to hide with her whenever possible.

Isn't my camara shy sweetie looking all grown up in her church clothes?


. . .Still hiding!

She has recently really started imaginitive play and it is so fun to play with her or just to watch her play. Putting her babies/animals/mommy/daddy to bed is her favorite play right now. I love it when she puts me "Nigh, nigh". She goes through the whole routine with us, playing our role, and we act and say the same things she does. It is so awesome to hear her pray and sing us songs. Lately, we sing Hallelu, ABC's, and Jesus Loves Me. I really need to work on getting this on video. Stayed tuned.

Alaina sucks the same two fingers that I sucked when I was a baby. I love it!

How precious is this little girl. I can't believe that she is 7 months old already.



Paige loved helping her daddy give Casey a bath.




"Hmm, how do I make this thing work?"


3 comments:

Marner Family said...

Cute photos ... they grow so fast! Love the photo of Paige and Dad hiding under the table, classic! -b

Deb said...

Hey, how about posting pictures of you as a baby and Alaina, since I was told she looks just like you did. I'd love to see that. :) Your girls are beautiful.

Prachar family said...

Love hide and seek! Hilarious how they think they are hiding so well...behind the hand trowel! They are adorable!
Travis