Wednesday, November 19, 2008

As Requested. . .

Mark and Ryan threw Natasha and I a 30th birthday party the other week. For fun, they brought out some pictures of us as kids. Everyone kept saying how my girls look just like me. See what you think. You may know some of the other kids in the pictures. I'll let you guess who you think they are. Enjoy!





And for those that didn't think that anyone would just perm their bangs. Here ya go. It really happened.


But check out the hair of the guy reffing!!

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

Oh, I am laughing! Love the bangs. Not what I had pictured...much more calm! Don't know anyone else in the photos, but they are so cute! Alaina looks EXACTLY like the top one of you with the bonnet:-) Can definitely see lots of Paige in there too...how did you do that??? My kids all look like their dad! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, welcome to 30...finally!

Deb said...

Oh my goodness! Alaina DOES look exactly like you did. Wow! Thanks for posting those, that was fun. :)