Monday, October 27, 2008

Seven Things

So Travis tagged me, quite a while ago, so I thought I better get on this. Here are the rules. . .

1) Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird
3) Tag 7 more people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4) Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Well, here goes. . .

7. I love thrift shopping. Garage sales, Unique, Stuff Etc., are among my favorites.

6. I can and will turn everything into a competition. It doesn't matter what line I get in at a store, I will watch the other lines to see where I would have been if I had chosen that lane because I just have to be in the fastest lane. My husband and I went to Illinois this weekend and I even did this with the toll plazas. I do this at stoplights, and well, anywhere there are waiting lines. I get really upset when someone else has control over which line I am in and they don't choose wisely.

5. Someday I would like to drive a semi. Not for a job, just for fun. I would also like to drive a hummer off road.

4. I hate it when windshield wipers are on and it's not raining. Not that anyone puts on wipers when it's sunny, but you know when you are driving in heavy rain and the rain stops or even just lightly sprinkles, turn the wipers off. It makes me crazy. I can't handle it for even one minute.

3. I am totally fascinated by the Amish. I love to read fiction stories about them. Every time I drive to Kalona I want to take my camara along, just in case I see some. I know, you aren't supposed to take their pictures, but I really can't help myself.

2. I love to sing. Even though I don't sing well. My husband thinks I know the words to every song, but really I just sing what I think the words are.

1. I don't like bridges. I get high anxiety whenever we have to cross them, especially if they are over water. I have this irrational fear of drowning. If I were to where a blood pressure cuff while driving over a bridge, I'm sure it would be super high.

There you have it. Seven quirky things you may or may not have wanted to know about me. I'll spare you all and not tag anyone. I think everyone I know has already been tagged, but if you are reading this and haven't posted your 7 things. I tag you!

No comments: