Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Orchard. . .again!

We went to the Orchard again with MOPS. This time it was just Paige and I. It was nice to have an outing for just the two of us. Mark was home with Alaina. We had a great time picking out pumpkins and eating turnovers. Paige loves doing anything that involves her friends.

I think she just has the sweetest face in this picture.
The group of us heading in to pick apples.
Hannah, Ellie, and Paige love their apples. Paige and Hannah are best buds.
I had to throw in a picture of Paige and Alaina. I hope it's not inappropriate. They had their first bath together last night and loved it.

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

The orchard looks so fabulous...we just have orange groves...not the same!! The picture is great!
Travis

The Novotny News said...

We have silly vineyards all over...which are beautiful but I agree with Travis...just not the same!!
I love the picture of those 2 in the tub. Sometimes those are the best ones of them!
Looks like you had a wonderful time at the convention.
I am ALWAYS thinking of you and counting down until the return to IOWA! Only 8 more weeks next Wed. You can tell I'm getting excited!!! Take care.
~Molly