Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Jumping Bean

We went to the Lunch Bunch today and Paige had a blast!!! I think she would have spent the entire hour on the trampolines. She cried whenever she had to give someone else a turn.


I did get her to try out the rings and bar. That lasted about 2 seconds before she ran back over to the tramps.

While she was giving other kids a turn at jumping she and her friends would run on this track. It's great exercise and she sure was ready for her nap this afternoon.

I couldn't leave Alaina out. She had fun crawling around on the floor mat.

Here are the girls and their friends that also went. We are definitely going back.


3 comments:

The Novotny News said...

There is a gym here that has something similar but nothing like "lunch bunch" with friends. Look like you had a great time. Can't wait to join! I love the picture of Paige running down the track. She looks like a natural athlete!

Prachar family said...

Looks like so much fun! Just a reminder that I tagged you for 7 things...go to my blog for details! Quite a time for self revelation isn't it!
Travis

saras said...

Conley's loves the Gymnest lunch bunch. What fun!!! I'm going to have to bring over Shay so Alaina can teach her how to crawl :)