Friday, September 19, 2008

Artist and Helper

Every evening Paige has to help me feed Alaina her cereal. It's kind of a pain, but she loves to help me. She even goes to the silverware drawer and picks out the right kind of spoon. I always let her give Alaina 2 bites, then its Mommy's turn. I think it's hysterical that Paige even opens her mouth when she gives Alaina a bite. It really is impossible not to.
And here is our little artist! She was supposed to be watching Boz while I caught up on some things on the computer, just on the other side of that wall. I thought I was hearing scraping on the wall and came out to find Paige coloring on it. She has that "I'm in trouble" look on her face. Thank God for Magic Erasers. It did come right off.

2 comments:

Andrea G. said...

How sweet that she helps feed her little sister! I LOVE the pic of both of them in their different cheerleader outfits! How sweet!

Kathy said...

Mel, that is so funny she wrote on the wall! I'm so glad it came off for you though. What a story!