Friday, September 26, 2008

Alaina is Crawling!

Alaina is now crawling! I can't believe that she is so big already. Time is really flying. It is going so much faster with the second one. She has been gettting up on all fours and lunging forward for a few weeks, but just today as started moving her arms. And she's only 5 months old. I thought Paige crawled early, right at 6 months, but Alaina has a couple weeks on her. My kids just want to be on the go and once they can go, they are much happier. Way to go Alaina! I'm trying to get a video on here, but no luck yet. Stay posted!

3 comments:

Prachar family said...

Aaahhh, make it stop, she can't be growing up that fast! Looking forward to video. I have found if i keep it under 1 min it will upload, anything longer will never work. Hope that helps.
Travis

Deb said...

Wow!!! What a go-getter!

Derricca said...

WOW! That is way cool...can't believe it! Didn't I just bring you a meal like....yesterday when she was a newborn? ;)