Friday, August 29, 2008

My strong willed child

Last night at supper Paige refused to eat. She pushed her plate away and gave us these scowly faces. Not quite sure how to handle it. We tried not to laugh, unsuccessfully. It was just too funny. Then she started smiling, but could go right back into the frown. She is definitely starting to press us on what we will tolerate. She is strong willed, but has an equally strong willed mommy. I'm sure we have many challenges ahead of us.

This is Paige telling me "NO". She always swings her arm like she's going to hit me. Or she hits the table or the floor or anything that is right in front of her. This, I do not find funny at all. I'm still trying to figure out how to stop this behavior. Any suggestions out there?

2 comments:

The Novotny News said...

That is just a girl for you...Lucy went through the same thing! And...I'm still trying to break the habit. Talk with you soon

Rachel Bardwell said...

YOU GO strong willed Mommy!! I always tell Micah that I am way more stubborn than he is. :) Here's to digging our heels in!!