Monday, August 11, 2008

Home Grown, Iowa Proud

Paige eating her first ever home grown Iowa corn on the cob. There's just nothing like it. She loved it! We had my favorite meal of BLT's with tomatoes from our garden, and corn on the cob that Mark got from a co-worker. It was delicious!!!!

All smiles! Alaina still has her blue eyes. I don't remember when Paige's turned brown. But it seemed like they were already murky by this time. Mark has brown eyes and I have hazel. But we both have a parent with blue eyes. Maybe there's a recessive gene in him somewhere. Only time will tell.


Happy Girl!



We always have to strap Alaina into everything or she arches her back and can get herself out.


No camara's please!

Our Superstar reading with Daddy!



2 comments:

Prachar family said...

Oh my goodness, my mouth is watering!! BLTs are my favorite dinner too! We have a hard time getting real tomatoes here (weird I know!), and Florida sweet corn...well that just isn't right! Looks like fun!
Travis

Miss Mommy said...

Your girls are adorable. I would imagine that you would have noticed a change in A's eyes by now, so maybe they're staying blue!