Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Family Weekend

Mark went to the Boundary Waters on a week long guys' trip, so I went to Fort Dodge to visit my parents for a few days. My Grandma Vigneron (my dad's mom), Aunt Lou, and cousin Cameron came from Kansas to meet Alaina and see the rest of us for a couple days. Paige loved her Great Grandma and led her around the whole time she was here. She especially liked her to read stories to her. It was very precious and I'm so happy that I got to spend some time with them. We don't get to see them very often, so it was nice they drove up.

Great Grandma Vigneron reading to Paige.

Great Grandpa Garber (my mom's dad) swinging with Alaina. Paige and Alaina are his Pony Girls! He gives them rides on his knees. They both love it.

Cousin Cameron and Aunt Amber swinging Paige at Oleson Park.

Aunt Lou and Alaina. Aren't they sweet?!

Nana and Alaina, me and Paige, and Great Grandma V.

Cousin Cameron, Paige, and Aunt Amber went down the trail to feed the deer. It was pretty funny watching them try to climb back up. It was super steep.





1 comment:

Prachar family said...

Looks like fun!! LOVE your background...don't remember that one! Isn't this too much fun?!! I love seeing what your family is up to!
Travis